For the past few years we’ve been holding what we can now call our “annual” car show. Since the first year, the show has been growing like crazy and we’ve surprised the Street Rodder Magazine crew when they roll in on the Road Tour each time. Jerry Dixey has told us that the Eastwood Summer Classic is one the largest events they hit on the road tour next to the Syracuse Nationals.. and that’s saying a lot!
This year we’ve stepped up our game and become the official Tour Sponsor for the East Coast 2013 Street Rodder Road Tour. We’re also the official tool sponsor of the 2013 Road Tour car build; a custom shoebox Ford being built by the crew at Honest Charley’s Garage (with the help of Eastwood tools). You can check out the progress on their site, in the Street Rodder Magazine articles and some teasers here on the Eastwood Blog. We can tell you now, the car is shaping up to be REALLY nice!
Now that we’ve got your interest peaked we’ll give you the details for what we’ve got planned for this years event.
1. The Eastwood Summer Classic will be Saturday July 13 from 10AM-3PM (Rain Date Sunday July 14)
2. This is the Kick-Off Event for the 2013 East Coast Leg of the Street Rodder Road Tour; we’re expecting over 400 cars! The event will be covered in a future issue of Street Rodder Magazine, so shine up your car for a chance to get your car in the magazine!
3. Freebies galore! Our goodie bags for entrants will put other shows to shame!
4. Contests, tech demos, food and fun for the entire family all day!
5. Great Sales on your favorite Eastwood products in our NEWLY Remodeled Retail Outlet
6.Charity donations for the “In Ian’s Boots” Charity.
We’re planning to pack the day with fun and we can’t wait to see what everyone has been working on all winter! Be sure to mark your calendars and keep checking back here and on our Facebook page for updates as we get closer to the date!