A finely tuned machine- Eastwood Employees makes us tick
We want to share the great Eastwood staff with you, our customers! We have asked them to fill out the first five questions, and then pick 5 random questions from a “Wildcard” section of questions. We allowed them to answer these however they’d like. You’d be surprised at what some of us have to say!
1. Name and Title at Eastwood? Ed O. – Tech Advisor
2. What the heck do you do all day? Help customers with problems, answer emails, assist in product information, and assist customers in the Eastwood Retail Outlet
3. Did you come from an automotive background before Eastwood? What did you do before Eastwood? Yes since high school. Before Eastwood I drove a tractor trailer for a lumber company and ran the lumber yard.
4. When not talking cars, tools, and restorations all day, what are a few of your hobbies? NASCAR(living at Dover International Speedway, I have season passes), bowling, golf, football, baseball, ice hockey and spending time with my wife and two children.
5. What’s your favorite Eastwood product? Why? The Original HotCoat Powder Gun because it flows out of the gun easiest and you get great coverage on your piece, it’s the simplest to use for a beginner.
6.What’s an interesting factoid about you that we wouldn’t know at first glance? I’m a major head banger, who use to have long hair and I can’t live without my daily dose of Ozzy Osbourne on the way to work each morning.
7.3 things you can’t live without and why? My Mt. Dew, Marlboro’s and my wife. The Mt. Dew is a Dale Jr. #88 thing (its complicated), My smokes to keep me calm when stressed, and my wife for too many reasons I can’t go into detail about to keep it PG (Just Kidding!!!!!), because she completes me and I would be lost without her by my side.
8. Name an automotive trend that you’re happy died or wish would go away? I wish the cars that sound like a dying lawnmower would just go away!!!!!!!
9.You have one wish, what is it? To move to NASCAR country in North Carolina
10.If you could own any car on the earth, what would it be? 1991 Lamborghini Diablo